Sunday, April 19, 2015

Photo Editing - Sharpen and pixel replacement



Photo or image editing is one of the most interesting creation techniques I ever experienced. No matter whether it is a photograph or a digital drawing, I am passionate about creating images. I usually begin with a sketch or a fast edit, just to see if the workflow I have in mind, will do or not. Most of the time, a rapid preview is enough for me to confirm whether I´m on the right track and if I actually am, hours of dedicated work are to come.

This passion about image editing leads me to share two beginners techniques, that I´m sure will catch your attention. I selected this two first techniques, because you may try them out in almost any respectable image editor software in the market. Before you begin, please make sure the software of your choice meets the following requirements:


  • Open and import commands should be available.
  • The software should handle multiple layers.
  • Selection tools, such as the magic wand and masks, should be available.
  • Native file format should save layers descriptors.
  • Lens for adjusting the image and transparency values should be available.
  • Layers might be combined in different blending modes.


If your image editing software meets the requirements and you would like to try some editing concepts, I invite you to see the following videos.






0 comments:

Post a Comment